International Conference "From Computer-based Linguistic Data Archives to Linguistic Online Corpora: Vladislav M. Andryushchenko Memorial Conference", jointly organized by the Laboratory for Computational Lexicography of Research Computing Centre, Lomonosov Moscow State University, and V.V. Vinogradov Russian Language Institute RAS, will be held 28-29 September 2018 in Moscow, Russia.
next seminar "Cognitive aspects of computational lexicography" –
"The Poetry of Moscow University: from Lomonosov and up to…"
Welcome to the website of the Laboratory for Computational Lexicography!
research carried out in the laboratory
The Laboratory for Computational Lexicography is a research department within the Research Computing Center at Lomonosov Moscow State University. We currently focus our work on linguistic modelling of non-standard texts: choosing an adequate model of description of various linguistic levels and processes.
The Laboratory is directed by Olga A. Kazakevich.
Main research topics of the Laboratory
· Study and documentation of endangered languages (headed by Olga Kazakevich)
· Logical and stylistic aspects of lexical semantics (headed by Elena Razlogova)
· Study of diaries and notebooks (headed by Mikhail Mikheev)
· Development of a computer-based information system for Russian folklore studies (headed by Anna Rafaeva)
· "The Poetry of Moscow University: from Lomonosov and up to…" website (headed by Anna Rafaeva)
The Laboratory organizes
· regular linguistic expeditions involving students to regions of indigenous languages of Siberia
· the monthly scientific seminar "Cognitive aspects of computational lexicography"
· International conference "Marginalia: cultural and textual borders" (with Vinogradov Institute of Russian Language RAS)