next seminar "Cognitive aspects of computational lexicography" –
"The Poetry of Moscow University: from Lomonosov and up to…"
Welcome to the website of the Laboratory for Computational Lexicography!
research carried out in the laboratory
The Laboratory for Computational Lexicography is a research department within the Scientific Research Computer Center at Lomonosov Moscow State University. We currently focus our work on linguistic modelling of non-standard texts: choosing an adequate model of description of various linguistic levels and processes.
The Laboratory is directed by Olga A. Kazakevich.
Main research topics of the Laboratory
· Study and documentation of endangered languages (headed by Olga Kazakevich)
· Logical and stylistic aspects of lexical semantics (headed by Elena Razlogova)
· Study of diaries and notebooks (headed by Mikhail Mikheev)
· Development of a computer-based information system for Russian folklore studies (headed by Anna Rafaeva)
· "The Poetry of Moscow University: from Lomonosov and up to…" website (headed by Anna Rafaeva)
The Laboratory organizes
· regular linguistic expeditions involving students to regions of indigenous languages of Siberia
· the monthly scientific seminar "Cognitive aspects of computational lexicography"
· International conference "Marginalia: cultural and textual borders" (with Vinogradov Institute of Russian Language RAS)